Monday, June 7, 2010

Day One: London

We got here safe! We arrived in London after a 12 hour plane ride... it was exhausting! But completely worth it.

We checked in at our hostel, which is surprisingly nice because I was worried. There are 4 beds in the room, but no one else is in our room yet.

Today we went to the National Gallery and walked around looking at all the amazing art. Then we walked around central London, around Piccadilly Circus and window shopped. We ate dinner at St. James Tavern, a really cute little pub. Whitney got fish and chips!

We are about to go to happy hour at the hostel and probably go to bed early so we can get up in the morning for a full day of exploring.

-Kiley

1 comment:

  1. Yayyy!! Glad you made it ok, and I have your blog bookmarked as one of my favs so I am reading everything!!!

    ReplyDelete